March 27-30, This is a great hunt!
Jim Chapman and Chacho Gonzales will be hosting a hunt on the Huckaby Ranch in Pecos County, Texas for a group of Airgunners. You can bring your own rifles or use one of ours.
- Join us for a great weekend on a private ranch in West Texas for a long weekend. We have space for 6-8 hunters
- Dates: Arrive on Friday the 27th and depart Monday morning the 30th
- You have a choice, take a feral Spanish Goat or Javalina
- We’ll take you out for night-time Predator Hunts (lots of fox and bobcat). We’ll provides lights, calls, and high rack rigs to shoot from.
- Small game opportunity (rabbits, collared doves)
- Bring your own rifle or we can supply one, will have the new Hatsan Piledrivers, AirForce Texans, or Arrow Guns available if you need a loaner!
- Based in a comfortable lodge on a very large ranch.
- Jim, Chacho, and Trent will guide spot and stalk hunts, high rack hunts, and we’ll make sure that everyone is guided or settled into a blind depending on how you want to hunt.
- Price for the hunt is $550.00. You will be asked for a $50.00 deposit that will be used to buy food and supplies. Balance to be paid directly to the property owner on site (cash or check). Neither Chacho or I are taking a cut of the payment, our motivation is to offer our fellow airgunners a chance to enjoy a great hunt.
- Meals will be prepared for you.
- Chacho will put on a workshop to teach you how to care for your game, we have a cold room to care for your animals.
- Getting there:
- The ranch is 35 miles south of Fort Stockton Texas
- Fly into Midland (2.5 hour drive) or Dallas (7 hour drive)
- We can help with your airport to ranch transport
To Sign Up or for More Information Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org